Great role working for a rapidly growing organisation that has interests in the music industry. This rapidly growing business has a great reputation within the sector and requires an experienced individual to their busy finance team.
Reporting into the CFO you will have an overview of the team, being a hands on member whilst also getting involved in different projects including improving systems and processes.
The role requires someone who has gained their accounting experience within the music or entertainment environment, as you will need to have a thorough understanding of royalties.
- Assist with the preparation of financial packs for board meetings;
- Preparation of financial and budgeting updates and analysis
- Analyse and report on the performance of the company;
- Manage and develop a junior member of staff;
- Multi-currency sales invoiced including monthly royalties, advances and settlements;
- Manage the debtors including reconciliation of incoming monies;
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT systems to support the company activities;
- Contract management and resolving any accounting related queries.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Experience gained within the music or entertainment industry with proven experience of royalty accounting;
- Commercially astute, technically strong and adaptable;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT and Excel skills;
- Highly motivated, proven self starter with the ability to manage high volumes of multi-currency transactions;
- Great attention to detail, deadline orientated and able to manage multiple projects.