We are currently working with a fantastic Media group that is looking for a Head of Finance for a temporary to permanent position. This is a great position for someone looking for a Head of role and a step up to a role where you could really make a difference.
Your responsibility will be based around covering the multiple businesses from a Finance, Strategic, Commercial, Technical and Legal perspective in a very autonomous role.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in media, have a transnational favoured background and experience in consolidating accounts.
• Oversee the Finance function of the business in all locations.
• Consolidated management and statutory accounts;
• Prepare and manage company budgets
• Oversee company cash flow and forecasting
• Line manage and develop the team
• Oversee the tax affairs of the company; corporation, VAT, PAYE ensuring full compliance
• Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and adhering to relevant deadlines
• Oversee the accurate preparation and reporting of the business forecasting in terms of fees and costs linked back to the agency KPIs
• Use financial analysis and information to proactively solve problems, make recommendations and provide solutions
• Work with any new territories/office set ups transfer pricing
• Oversee processes and systems to make sure they capture accurately any client costs that need onward charging
• Analyse and review Profit & Loss account and balance sheet making sure you understand all balances and act on any anomalies
• Support with HR and personnel issues as needed – including working closely with MD on incentives/perks/company events
• Oversee all Debt collection
• Provide useful and timely financial information enabling management to make informed business decisions
• Manage company procurement activities
• Provide guidance on foreign currency budgeting and payment scheduling
• Input into business strategy – growth and profitability targets
• Ensure company compliance with all financial and business legislation; Implement and continuously review robust financial processes and controls to ensure smooth turnaround of month end figures
• Reviewing monthly payroll and manage salary forecasting
• Chartered Accountant Qualified ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Ideally a good understanding and working knowledge of the Understanding of the Sage Cloud Biz Finance software, would be ideal
• 8+ years of Financial Director experience, ideally with similar companies within the Creative/Marketing Communications/Media sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org