This international broadcaster and content producer requires an experience Head of Production Finance to manage and lead the production finance teams across Film & Scripted content.
Located in Dubai this role will play an imperative part within the finances across a number of productions that are on their slate. The position requires a highly experienced Production Finance Executive who has worked within either the UK or US and has proven experience of working at a senior level.
This role will require the individual to relocate and offers a very competitive package to do so. In addition to a great working environment, you will earn a tax free salary and good benefits package. Travel is likely to be required in addition to this.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven TV/Film accounting experience working across high budget productions.
Details of the role:
• Lead the discussions with the Production and Finance teams to guarantee consistency in reporting & analysis
• Manage the Production Accountants with their planning, cost management and delivery items (from one production to another)
• Manage the financial budgeting, planning, estimations and forecasting on production projects
• Oversee the detailed reporting of financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis and proactively prevent issues arising
• Review production deals related to Producers safeguarding any internal contractual requirements
• Manage the functions of variances analysis from production budget, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
• Maintain records and reconciliation controls of approved production budgets Year end income and expenditure forecasts
• Manage relationships with Guilds, Writers, Producers with a proper payment structure– whether directly or through agencies
• Implement best financial practice across drama and film productions – with standards achieved in US & UK
• Oversee the audit and internal controls on a periodic basis
• Work on Tax Incentive and Rebate mechanism and methods
• Strong financial and accounting experience in Production environment, ideally film or scripted content
• Working knowledge of the entertainment industry and TV production, ideally gained within US or UK
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability
• Experience with Oracle ERP or Production Finance software
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Planning & organising skills
• Must be able to travel when required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com