A leading global production company working with the world’s leading advertising agencies, brands and media groups is looking for an experienced stand-alone HR Manager to work closely with their business leaders in their London office.
This 4 day a week role will work closely with the Finance Director and will provide business guidance & leadership on all people issues, manage all HR matters and ensure all HR processes and policies are fit for purpose.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Supporting line managers on end to end recruitment process of new roles
• Managing on-boarding process for all new staff
• Preparing employment contracts for new starters
• Issuing contract variation letters
• Completing exit interviews for all staff and providing feedback to leadership
• Managing all ER issues
• Managing the HR system so data is accurate at all times
• Assisting with annual staff reviews
• Working with the Finance Director to manage annual benefit renewals
• Implementing company policies and procedures
• Assisting with all company social events
• You must be CIPD part or fully qualified
• Have proven stand-alone experience of working in the Retail or Agency sectors – experience in the Film industry would be a plus
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and manage ER issues
• Be personable and resilient
• Committed to fostering a “people first” culture
• Have a high integrity and have the ability to build strong relationships
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for working flexibility in a vibrant company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org