French Royalties Position
Due to continued growth within the French market this is a brand new role working for an established and accomplished Record Label and Music publishing company.
The role is primarily responsible for processing and distribution for the France based labels and Artists.
The position is critical to meeting the monthly royalty deadlines and in providing royalty information to management for performance analysis.
To be suitable for this position ideally you will have gained some experience within a music company, preferably royalties but administrative experience will be considered. However it is essential that you are fluent in French.
What the Royalties role will involve,
– Ensure the accurate set up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within the group royalty system;
– Process and distribute monthly, quarterly and biannual label & artist statements for France distributed labels & artists;
– Ensure correct Recoupable costs are applied to statements once received from the relevant finance team;
– Liaise with the relevant teams in France and ensure payments, recharges and costs are allocated appropriately by the international finance team;
– Liaise with Business Affairs & Management to ensure accuracy within the reporting;
– Involved in ad hoc projects to improve efficiency of the royalty process;
– Provide additional analysis required by senior management.
– Previous royalties experience gained within a Record Label or Music Publisher would be ideal or some administration experience gained within music or a similar industry;
– Graduate in a finance or music related degree would be desirable
– Fluent in French is a MUST – written & verbal;
– Mathematically minded, problem solver with an eye for detail;
– Excellent excel skills;
– High standards of communication skills;
– Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and deadlines being met;
– Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro would be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com