n award winning Entertainment Talent Management Company id looking for a Legal & Business Affairs Coordinator to support the legal/Affairs team on a contract, initially for 6-12 months – there is also a chance of it leading to a permanent role..
They are looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience within the Media & Entertainment industry with ideally a Law degree.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting lawyers in the legal & business affairs team
- Taking ownership of all contract trackers & rights processes relating to content production
- Preparing summaries of financial terms for all production finance agreements
- Track all retained distribution rights
- Assisting with keeping all corporate policies up to date
- To update data protection registrations as required
- Providing support on matters such as debt recovery & data protection
- Be very detail orientated & organised
- Be extremely pro-active to take ownership and responsibilities
- Have a high level of Admin experience
- To be able to deal with a high workload and to hit the ground running
- Ability to read & interpret key terms in agreements
You will want to get involved in all aspects of the legal team, providing legal and administrate support.