Great opportunity working for a highly prestigious talent management agency who manage the affairs of a number of top actors, performers and writers within the Media industry. This business continues to grow from strength to strength, and continues to expanded both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this position will have responsibility for the day to day financial control of a number of subsidiaries within the group. You will be responsible for the monthly management accounts, analysis, cash management and year end, whilst also partnering the Management team of your business units.
The company is ideally looking for an enthusiastic and driven newly qualified accountant who is looking to take the next step in your career. This would also be a great first move from practice into industry whilst working for a busy and thriving media business. You will definitely be a key member of this busy and growing finance team.
- Preparing and reconcile the monthly Management Accounts for the Board Packs, with commentary
- Full analysis of the accounts and providing business partnering to the senior management of the subsidiaries you are responsible for;
- Budgeting and ongoing actuals vs budget comparison, with explanations
- Reconciliations of client bank accounts and responsible for cash flow management;
- Preparation of Preparation of tax packs and VAT returns
- Review the debtor and creditor ledgers
- Banking and cash management
- Annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Government statistics and other submissions to HMRC
- Responding to daily financial requests from management
- Analysis of financial data as requested
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable, proactive and self motivated;
- Strong attention to detail, deadline driven;
- Experience of Sage would an advantage;
- Experience gained within Media or Arts.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org