A well-known west end theatre is looking for a Management Accountant to report to the Finance Director and work across the group.
This role will be overseeing the accounts for 4 different subsidiaries within the group as well as managing a junior member of the team.
- Assist with preparation of monthly P&L (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, FX revaluation and other monthly journals).
- Assist with P&L and Balance Sheet submissions including supporting schedules.
- Assist with reforecast submissions including supporting schedules.
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack.
- Proactive maintenance of balance sheet accounts.
- Weekly artist statements
- Part-qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Experience in sage payroll
- Personable team player.
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and accountability.
- Attention to detail and Enthusiastic.
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Driven – we foresee growth potential within the Finance Team for the correct individual.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com