Working for an iconic media brand that has a global reach, this position will report into the Management Accountant and Finance Director and supporting the rest of the team.
With an international audience this company has continuously evolved to keep up with the ever-changing requirements of its customers and still remains a number one ‘go-to’ digital media company.
Looking for a dynamic and bright individual to suit the culture and feel of the business. You will be working towards the end of your accountancy qualification and want to work for a forward thinking company.
- Preparation of management accounts and variance analysis reporting for focused areas within the business
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of KPI analysis
- Management of employee staff expenses platform, including the posting and reconciliation of involved accounts
- Assist year-end financial statements of subsidiaries.
- Approval of supplier invoices, including coding in line with accepted chart of accounts and month end journal postings
- Maintain records and support auditing process
- Submission of Office of National Statistics
- Part qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent)
- A strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to manipulate data into an attractive format for upper management
- A strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory
- Ability to interact successfully with dynamic personalities
- Ability to articulate ideas to all areas of the business
- Experience in SAP Business One and Vision
Experience in a global media company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org