Working for an iconic media brand that has a global reach, this position is a blend of month end accounting and business partnering. With an international audience this company has continuously evolved to keep up with the ever-changing requirements of its customers and still remains a number one ‘go-to’ digital media company.
Looking for a dynamic and bright individual to suit the culture and feel of the business, you will either be a finalist or recently qualified accountant and want to work for a forward thinking company.
The position will report into the Financial Controller and provide key financial reports and support to the business to ensure its continued success. You will be a strong relationship builder and be able to partner the business heads to achieve their goals. You will thrive on taking ownership and responsibility for your work and want to continue to develop within your career.
- Prepare the monthly management pack, half year and year end reporting packs for review;
- Month end accounting and reconciliation for the UK and International subsidiaries;
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actual performance against budget, providing reports accurately assessing how the business is performing against expectations;
- Point of contact for global budgets, meeting them monthly to go through performance and future plans;
- Work closely with the FP&A team during the budget and reforecasting process;
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliations;
- Management of intercompany recharges;
- Assist with year end financial statements of subsidiaries;
- Manage the employee expenses ledgers, the payroll process for some international offices and sign off on the payables ledger;
- Submission of the Office of National Statistic.
- Finalist or recently qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA pr equivalent);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse and dynamic set of personalities;
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to manipulate data for senior management to utilise;
- Advanced Excel skills is essential, working knowledge of SAP Vision would be an advantage;
- Highly analytical, inquisitive, logical, methodical and likes to take ownership;
- Commercially astute with the want to work for a globally iconic brand;
- Strong team player and able to meet and exceed deadlines;
- Strong process improvement skills.