Newly created role within a Media start up that has experienced huge growth within the last year in the UK & Internationally.
With interests in TV production, animation and Live action this is a fast paced and rapidly changing organisation and will be able to offer a great career opportunity for the right individual.
Reporting into the FC this position will be fully involved in the month end process, budgeting, forecasting and working with the business.
To be a suitable candidate this position is ideally looking for a qualified accountant but will consider a finalist. You will need to have previous experience of working within a media company.
- Manage the month end close, preparing full management accounts to include balance sheets, P&L, Accruals & Prepayments, and variance analysis;
- Assist with set up monthly actual vs budget/forecast reporting by functional departments, geographic location and specific deals
- Responsible for the intercompany recharge and reconciliation process
- Develop and produce the detailed cashflow forecast, for internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with departmental heads to collect budget costs and own this part of the budget
- Work with the Production Finance Manager to ensure the production cashflow and capitalisation is up to date
- Investigating potential areas for cost savings
- Ideally fully qualified or finalist (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Relevant experience gained within a media organisation
- Proactive, self starter, and a great team player
- Attention to detail and being a completer/finisher
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to prioritise in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com