Due to continued growth a new role has been created within this highly successful and globally renowned Artist Management Company. Working closely with the business this position with support the department heads monitoring budgets, completing management accounts and reports and conducting analysis for business decisions.
To be a suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant and have the ability to challenge and influence others.
This is a great time to join this ever expanding business and work with some of the UKs top talent. The role will continue to evolve providing excellent career prospects for the right individual.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, monitoring and advising;
- Full preparation and review management accounts, analysing variance;
- Support the senior management providing reports and supporting business decisions from a financial prospective, meeting on a regular basis;
- Prepare and present financial information to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Prepare monthly divisional reporting analysis and commentary.
- Fully qualified accountant with PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Experience ideally gained within a media company or business services;
- Strong management accounting experience;
- Advanced Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable challenging and influencing others, being able to support your findings, working work strong personalities;
- Confident, outgoing, highly motivated and very personable;
- Attention to detail and deadline orientated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com