A great opportunity to work for a thriving indie production company. Working across a number of genres this business continues to grow having many successful programmes across an international landscape. With many programmes currently on our screens and in production, that include Drama, Entertainment, Factual and Children’s this is a great time to join this award winning company.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will work with the senior management team that sits across a number of their labels. You will help to plan their budgets, analyse their forecasts and prepare/consolidate the management accounts.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has recently qualified wants to work within a busy company, being able to take responsibility for their work and have the potential to grow with the business.
- Prepare and consolidate the accounts for a number of the labels within the production group;
- Work with the management team to prepare the budget, reporting on the variance on a monthly basis and manage the reforecasting;
- Review cashflows of individual entities and consolidate into the group forecast;
- Support the senior management team to ensure accurate reporting and during month review meetings of budgets;
- Oversee and monitor the milestone payments from broadcasters;
- Assist with the year end accounts preparation;
- Prepare the quarterly VAT Returns;
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
The Management Accountant needs to possess:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Experience gained within a TV company or similar media company would be beneficial;
- Confident, self starter who has the ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Ability to motivate and influence others, drive change and challenge as required;
- Hands on, great attention to detail, logical, and proactive;
- Advanced Excel;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Resilient, able to work well under pressure;
- Ambition to build a career within a growing and changing environment.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com