A leading professional services company that only works with media, creative, sporting and entertainment clients requires and experienced Management Accountant to join their busy and ever expanding team.
Working with UK & International clients and based in central London you will work with some leading names within their specialisms and have a fast paced and varied role. You will work closely with senior management supporting their business units.
- Manage the full budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting process;
- Full preparation of the management accounts, investigating any anomalies;
- Support business unit managers through provision of reporting and analysis;
- Review & submit VAT returns & submission of sales lists to HMRC;
- WIP control and billing, reviewing with management;
- Manage departmental performance and prepare presentations for senior managers.
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Strong experience of preparing and reviewing management accounts;
- Experience gained within a professional services or media organisation;
- Team player, outgoing, personable and diligent;
- Advanced Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, deadline orientated and able to exceed deadlines;
Willingness to learn and confident when dealing with people of all levels.
To apply for this job email your details to Ella@saucerecruitment.com