Want to work for a dynamic and highly respected media agency? Are you recently qualified or on your last exam? This is a great opportunity within a thriving analytics agency for a highly motivated and forward-thinking management accountant.
The role has become available following restructure within the team to allow for a more streamlined and efficient finance structure.
Reporting into the Finance Manager this position will cover the UK & European territories, preparing the management accounts and involvement with the budgeting and forecasting process.
The role will have the opportunity to continue to develop and progress within the team. Ideally you will have recently qualified but will be considered if you are in the final stages of your exams.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts for the UK entity and allocated European territories;
– Assist with the budget and forecasting process;
– Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and analysis, highlighting any key variances;
– Intercompany accounting and reconciliation;
– Responsible for completion of revenue recognition and posting of all relevant journals;
– Calculate, post and review GRNI accruals, providing a summary of impact;
– Ensure financial processes are being adhered to by the business and constantly review for efficiency;
– Ad hoc projects and analysis.
The person will possess:
– Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), finalists will be considered;
– Solid technical background with a good working knowledge of IFRS;
– Strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables etc);
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships, comfortable to challenge others and able to adapt your approach according to your audience;
– Strong attention to detail, able to work in a fast paced environment and deadline orientated;
– Highly motivated, problem solver with strong communication skills;
– Focused, able to prioritise, reliable with a friendly and professional attitude.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com