A global and highly creative advertising agency are looking for a Management Accountant to join their swanky London office. With year on year growth they are quickly becoming one of the most reputable businesses in the industry. They are after another Management Account to join them on this exciting journey.
With a truly international presence they are one of the most successful independent agencies with an array of awards under their belt. They are unique in the way the operate and put a huge emphasis on their team and their wellbeing.
They are looking for someone who has been in a similar role carrying out month end duties and ideally part qualified. If you are looking to join a business where the sky is the limit where you will be valued and listened to then look no further!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To prepare management accounts for some of the smaller entities in a timely manor
- Investigate and handle any financial anomalies that are highlighted during the preparation of the accounts
- Attending meetings with senior stakeholders to discuss the management accounts
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed/reviewed to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly
- Month end closing
- Reporting to support with the commercials for each entity – e.g. client profitability, servicing
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system – including helping to test migrated data and any bespoke development
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- Training and support for the wider team
You will be/have:
- Part qualified
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience handling managements accounts
- Have a desire to work within a faced paced and creative business
- Have impeccable communication skill
- Be able to use initiative whilst being flexible in taking on duties and responsibilities not necessarily listed above.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com