A growing Talent Management and Entertainment agency is looking for an ambitious Management Assistant to support the labels talent roster.
Reporting to the CEO & Talent Manager, this is a great opportunity to start your career in entertainment with strong pathways to progress within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working across assigned management client roster.
• Diary management for clients and Talent Managers/Directors.
• Liaising with clients on diary logistics – and putting all logistics in place.
• Liaising with brands and clients on secured campaign management activation.
• Office administration tasks (answering office phone, expenses etc.)
• Event attendance with management clients.
• Must be confident, outgoing, work well in a team and office environment.
• To have gained experience of a similar role within the entertainment industry
• Have excellent administration skills
• Be self-motivated and have impeccable presentation skills
• Be an excellent organiser
• You must be willing to work out of office hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com