A global Entertainment Company are looking for a Senior Personal Assistant to support a Senior Executive in the business on a 12 Month Temporary Contract. You will act as their right hand and one step ahead in daily tasks for all personal matters and professional tasks.
They are looking for a bright, calm and proactive PA to provide first-class administrative and personal support within a buzzy creative environment.
Tasks will include:
- Putting together meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Compile expenses and reports
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Compiling reports for Board of Directors
- Booking international travel arrangements and accommodation and collating itineraries
- Screening incoming correspondence
- Preparing and processing expenses
- Producing documentation and research for projects when necessary
- Keeping abreast of social activities and family matters
- Organising personal arrangements and private matters
- Extensive experience working within a Media/ Entertainment Agency as an EA/PA to the MD/CEO.
- Be willing to work long hours
- Strong Attention to detail
- Thick skinned & resilient
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work on their own
- Ability to multitask and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- IT savvy – advanced with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook