A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a major Entertainment Business for a Payroll Administrator who has experience with Workday to help manage the payroll process.
This 3 month contract role is based in Hertfordshire and the responsibilities include:
- Prepare relevant employee information for monthly payroll run
- Processing starters & leavers
- Check hours and salary information, highlighting any anomalies that may occur
- Uploading paperwork to the system
- Dealing with queries from managers & employees
You must have previous Workday & Payroll Administration experience, be able to demonstrate data entry skills and have excellent Excel knowledge.
You will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment that also allows you to develop strong working relationships within the business.
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com