Production Accountant Job – Central London
We are currently working with a fantastic production company that is currently looking for a Production Accountant for a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will have at least one years’ experience as a Production Accountant in a similar role and be able to work autonomously and have good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring production expenditure and projections against budget (Working in Multi Currencies)
• Updating and reconciling actual production expenditure from accounts system to excel cost managers
• Internal/external cost reporting including funding reconciliations
• Cash flow reporting both Internal and external
• Petty Cash/credit card reconciliations (includes foreign currency)
• Assisting with forecasting costs to complete to end of programme
• Setting up and closing productions – ensuring finance and production requirements are met.
• Implementation of control procedures and policies are adhered to within production.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Ensuring the implementation of new production accounting procedures within production are adhered to in order to run an effective production accounting department.
• Statutory requirements: assist with year-end audit and any other statutory requirements.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Production Accountant
• Strong numeracy skills and must know double entry
• Good communication skills
• Is very personable
• Good system skills (ideally PMI)
• Strong Excel skills – intermediate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org