An independent media agency is seeking Production Accountant to join on 12 months FTC basis. The company seeks individuals who thrive in a collaborative environment, have the ability to multi-task and can quickly adapt to a constantly evolving industry.
This candidate will seek to grow with the accounting and finance team as the company rapidly expands into new markets and creative services.
- Update and reconcile actual production expenditure in the systems and produce final invoice and production reconciliation report
- Ensure that budget is reflected accurately and correctly in the systems
- Perform regular WIP and production revenue reconciliations
- Assist with production queries and production planning
- Ensure control procedures and policies are adhered to within production accounting.
- Prepare month end artist statements run and resolve queries.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable and ensure that all production vendor invoices are processed in timely manner
- Prepare and participate in yearly audit
- Ad hoc reporting and responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience as a Production Accountant or similar role.
- Experience within the creative industry
- Experience dealing with payments, liaising with suppliers and the mechanics of the purchase ledger.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to guide and influence colleagues of all seniority
- Knowledge of NetSuite Dynamics is a plus.
Only successful candidate will be contacted