Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Television & Film production company who, in recent years, has been growing from strength to strength and is now one of the top UK Producers of TV content.
Currently with an enviable list of productions to their name, both in the UK & US, this is an exciting business to work for.
You will be the lead Production Accountant working on a large show and more complex productions with budgets ranging between £1-12M, across a variety of genres including non-scripted & non-scripted). You will be the main point of contact for everything involved with the finances for the productions, with full liaison with the production team and feeding everything back to the central finance team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be an experienced Production Accountant with proven experience of working on an international basis. You will need to have a bright and engaging personality and be able to work across a number of productions.
– Managing the production budgets and finances on shows ranging between £1-12m;
– Monitoring expenditure and projections against budgets, working in multi-currencies;
– Updating and reconciling actual production expenditure to cost management system;
– Cost reporting, including funding reconciliations (for internal & external requirements);
– Cash flow reporting;
– Ensuring inland revenue film industry guidelines are adhered to;
– Petty cash/Barclaycard reconciliations (including foreign currency);
– Assist PMs with forecasting of costs through to completion;
– Internal production recharges;
– Setting up and closing of productions, ensuring finance and production requirements are met;
– Implementation of control procedures and policies are adhered to;
– Bank reconciliations (multi-currency – $US, $Can, £GBP, Euro);
– Assist with year end audit and any other statutory requirements.
– Strong previous working experience of Production Accounting within Television or Film is essential as you will be required to understand all Industry guidelines;
– Working knowledge of industry VAT, Artist Payments and Film industry guidelines;
– Ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment;
– Strong, confident communication and interpersonal skills;
– Effective at building positive professional working relationships with Production staff, finance staff and external stakeholders;
– Competent user of Excel;
– Ability to use initiative, being able to influence others and accept delegated responsibility;
– Comfortable in dealing with the administrative aspects of the job, alongside the more interesting aspects of the role.
This role is looking for a start ASAP so contact immediately for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org