Newly created role for an experienced TV or Film production accountant that will be based in Dubai. This established and well-known broadcaster has been increasing the production of their own creative content and this role will have a focus on Film & Scripted programmes.
Working across a number of projects, varying in budget size, you will have proven experience of working set and managing all the finances of the productions, working closely with the production execs. Ideally this experience will have been gained within the UK or US and you will have a number of credits to your name.
The company is ideally looking for a permanent hire but may consider an individual on a 12 or 24 month basis and offers a fantastic relocation package.
– Support Senior Production team with preparation of budgets for Film & TV Series;
– Manage day to day financial reporting/cost accounting against production budgets;
– Produce all periodic financial deliverables to include cost reports, cash flow & cost forecasts and variance for budget against actuals;
– Prepare and review production cost reports, reporting consolidated accounts for the exec team and escalate areas of concern;
– Prepare and present production planning scenarios and analyse to both producers and finance during the life cycle of the film/TV series; Adapting to changing conditions and anticipated problems;
– Identify and implements improvement opportunities to the forecast & budgeting process to drive efficiencies;
– Manage, monitor and review all costs for each project to include labour, accounts payable and petty cash/expenses;
– Track and analyse tax credit information including liaison with the auditors;
– Processing of production payroll and residuals.
– Extensive/proven experience of production accounting across a variety of budgets within film and/or scripted content;
– Solid knowledge of different guild payment processes and calculations;
– Extensive understanding of tax credits available locally and internationally;
– Solid communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
– Proven exposure in using production based accounting software;
– Assertive, proactive and self-motivated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org