A TV production company is looking a production Accountant to work directly with the Financial Controller and Commercial Director to provide financial reporting assistance to the production and management teams across the Advertising Department.
This is an exciting new position that will give exposure to dealing with producers and head of departments as well as doing budgets and forecasts and explaining variances.
- Manage billings on each project in accordance with contract schedule or company guidelines
- Ensure all client recharges or extras are billed in a timely manner.
- Reconcile billed amount to total revenue recognised on each project.
- Ensure timesheet information is completed by all team members in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with management accounting team with any salary transfer information to or from other departments.
- Assist with bidding, margins and cost reporting.
- Update revenue tracker documents for bi-weekly pulse meetings.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Production of project profitability analysis.
- Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of department’s budgets and forecasts, explaining variances and ensuring Heads of Department are aware of any issues.
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Experience working in Advertising or similar environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations;
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com