An internationally known independent TV production company is looking for a Junior Production Accountant to report straight to the Production Finance Manager assist the busy accounts department.
This role will get exposure to both sides of the ledger including petty cash, banking and reporting as well as supporting the production accounts on current shows.
This role will suit someone who is looking to become a Production Accountant.
- Banking, Petty Cash and Payments
- Responsible for administration rights on BIB, open and close new bank accounts, arrange cashing facilities for productions, order foreign currency.
- Upload payments and BACS to Barclays online banking system.
- Send out remittances via email/post.
- Company credit cards – main point of contact, order new credit cards, post monthly statements on PMI, distribute statements to individuals for processing
- Arrange petty cash withdrawals from the cash office when requested by Production Accountants.
- Reconcile corporate petty cash tin, top up and post all cash expenses onto the system.
- Correctly code, log, post and file purchase invoices for weekly payment runs.
- Scanning of all purchase invoices on to the finance system weekly
- Chase payment of sales invoices
- Produce weekly Debtors and Creditors reports to distribute to Finance Team.
- Some previous experience of working in finance and ideally within TV or film
- Competent in maths having achieved a minimum qualification of A-level grade A-B
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel (intermediate level), and Outlook
- A sense of initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org