This is a newly created role with an established and thriving TV Production Company. Due to continued growth the decision has been made to bring in an experienced Production Finance Manager/Production Accountant to supervise the production accounting team and establish a clear reporting line with the core finance team.
Working across multiple genres including scripted, factual and documentaries this role will build strong relationships throughout the business and with external stakeholders whilst strengthening procedures, controls and reporting.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with extensive Production Accounting/Production Finance Management experience, who is looking for a new challenge or the next stage in their career and wants to work for a growing company.
To be a suitable candidate it is essential that you have gained your Production Accounting experience within TV or Film.
The role of Production Finance Manager will include:
– Supervise the Production Accounting team, ensuring all productions are financial managed and involvement is in place from pre-production through to closure;
– Review of all production schedules;
– Ensure all productions are budgeted, reconciled and reported correctly (adhering to internal & external requirements);
– Strengthen the internal control systems between finance and productions;
– Oversight of off-site scripted productions, ensuring the accounts are consolidated internally;
– Oversight of development budgets and recoveries;
– Review budgets, production cash-flows
– Oversight of all production petty cash, credit card positions and FX;
– Manage the production accounting for complex shows/scripted;
– Co-ordinate of Production Finance Meetings;
– Oversight of Tax Credits etc;
– Approve production payment runs above a certain level.
The suitable candidate will possess:
– Extensive Production Accounting experience across multiple genres and management of numerous productions concurrently;
– Experience of managing a finance team (ideally Production Accountants) is essential;
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
– Solid interpersonal skills with ability to influence and challenge others;
– TV/Film production accounting is essential;
– Great attention to detail, deadline orientated and able to deliver multiple projects on time;
– Multi- currency experience.Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com