My client, a world leading publishing and talent agency is looking for a Royalties Assistant to work alongside the Royalties Analyst and the Royalty’s team. This is a brand new role as the company is expanding and will be supporting the book department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and be responsible for checking the completeness and accuracy of the author’s royalty statements.
- Assisting with analysis of royalty statements for agents, including detailed sales reports.
- Learning to check royalty statements and analyse sales and royalty data
- Completing author royalty charts for key clients to ensure the completeness of statements received.
- Responsible for collating, scanning and filing royalty statements for clients
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Someone who enjoys and is confident in working with numbers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Advanced skills using databases and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong written and spoken communication skills – confident dealing with high profile, external clients. Any familiarity with contracts, or contractual wording is an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail
Office experience useful, particularly in finance related posts. However, this is not an accountancy position, but instead requires lateral thinking and a degree of initiative