We are currently working with a fantastic music production company that is looking for a Royalties Manager for an initial 3 month contract. The role would very much suit someone who is a problem solver, self-motivated and has management experience.
Your main responsibility will be around setting up and structuring a full Royalties function for multiple businesses.
The ideal next employee will have 3+ years’ experience at a music company in a royalties capacity.
- To conduct the audit and review of all the agreements and create the royalties database
- Review all the agreements
- Create guide/template for each agreement so as to make the royalty statements, audit and ongoing use easier
- Review account data currently held in order to allocate across the appropriate tracks, productions etc
- Input sanitised data to relevant appropriate businesses
- Simultaneously train the Music Label & Royalties Assistant
- Create a royalty database system (Excel)
- Flesh out spreadsheets with formulae
- Conduct Audit
- Audit spreadsheets back to agreements
- Audit complete royalty databases
- Royalties Manager experience
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Audit experience
- Experience of setting up a Royalties division
- Experience of training team members
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org