Are you looking to build a career within the creative industry? We are currently working with a global entertainment/music company who has an opportunity for a Royalty Audit Assistant to report straight to the Head of Royalties.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 1 year’s royalties experience and wants to build upon this. If you have some practical Royalties experience and have decided you want to build a career within a globally renowned media organisation then read on!!
• Tracking audit queries, updating work schedules and maintaining audit files.
• Extracting and manipulating data from the royalty systems.
• Building & maintaining relationships with internal contacts for gathering information.
• Preparation of data for external auditors.
• Producing data analysis for use in audit queries, audit claims and royalty reconciliations.
• Processing of straight forward standard royalties receivable reports;
• You MUST have at least 1 years’ experience working within a royalties role
• Successful candidate will be numerate and used to working in a financial environment.
• Can deliver under pressure, set/meet own goals and work to tight deadlines and is willing to work under their own initiative.
• Very good communication skills.
• Confidentiality essential.
• An interest in music and the music industry is desirable.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com