We are currently working with a fantastic distribution company that is looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator based in Central London to start immediately. The role and the department is very fast paced and a great environment.
You will be responsible for reviewing sales invoices against contracts, raising and sending invoices, customer set-up and monitoring the sales ledger inbox.
You will have a high attention to detail, strong time management and good communication skills.
- Provide support to the Sales team in correctly invoicing new deals
- Ensure payment terms in the system match with the paper contract
- Raise invoices due and send to customers;
- Ensure all sales ledger postings are entered in a timely manner for month end
- Set up new customers in the system, including management of VAT requirements
- Maintain the sales ledger inbox and ensure queries are responded to in a timely manner
- 2+ years’ sales ledger experience
- Experience in reviewing sales contracts and invoicing accordingly
- Experience in television distribution/ licensing (preferred)
- Experience of Octopus PMI/ Rights Tracker (preferred)
- Organised and have a high attention to detail
- A self-starter who can work to tight deadlines
- A high level of numeracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of professionalism