A highly reputable TV, Film & Media Company is looking for a Sales ledger Manager to join their Finance department and report straight to the Financial Controller.
This role will be overseeing the sales ledger function and be responsible for reviewing sales invoices against contracts, raising and sending invoices, setting up customers, monitoring the sales ledger inbox and managing the withholding tax paperwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to own the sales ledger and be the first point of contact and provide support to the sales team. You will have high attention to detail, excellent time management and communication skills as it is essential to this role.
• Be the first point of contact and provide support to the Sales team in correctly invoicing new orders;
• Manage the invoicing on new deals, ensuring that invoices are correctly raised and sent in a timely manner and any withholding tax requirements are immediately addressed;
• Oversee the accrued invoicing process, raising invoices when due and sending to customers;
• Ensure all sales ledger postings are entered in a timely manner for month end;
• Set up new customers in the system, including management of VAT requirements;
• Build and manage relationships with key customers;
• Manage the withholding tax process, accurately completing forms as they arise, supporting the Sales team, drafting correspondence to tax authorities and maintaining the withholding tax tracker;
• Oversee and manage the bad debt process, ensuring overdue invoices are chased in a timely manner and escalated as required;
• Prepare reports and organise regular meetings with the Financial Controller to cover bad debts, cash on account and anything else that might require further attention; and
• Assist with cash flow forecasting for Budget and Reforecast.
• 4+ years’ sales ledger experience;
• Experience in reviewing sales contracts and invoicing accordingly;
• Experience in completing withholding tax forms and different country requirements;
• Experience in media (preferred)
• Experience of Octopus PMI/ Rights Tracker
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com