My client, a world leading talent agency are looking for an Senior Accounts Assistant to be responsible for dealing with agents, clients and complex queries as well as supervising 3 junior members of the team.
This position will be liaising with the Talent, Film and TV departments and reporting straight to the Finance Manager. This will be a senior member of the team will be expected to with a high volume of queries.
• Liaising with agents, as required e.g. payment queries, client information etc.
• Dealing with client’s queries, for example tax, VAT, paperwork, outstanding payments etc. via phone or email, in a timely and professional manner.
• Processing payments through our bespoke payments system
• Investigating unallocated amounts received and payments on hold.
• Dealing with withholding tax and VAT queries.
• Raising VAT invoices on behalf of clients.
• Credit control on behalf of clients.
• Using online banking to download bank statements, transfer money between accounts and make CHAPS, BACS or International payments.
• Financial analysis as and when required.
• Other administrative duties as and when required.
• Contributing new ideas to increase the department’s efficiency.
Experience and Skills required
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an accounts payable department or working in a similar role, preferably with multi-currencies.
• Experience gained working in an agency or production finance department would be useful.
• Knowledge of European VAT, payroll and other taxes.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Experience of and confidence in using databases and spreadsheets (Excel)
• Strong administrative and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills – confidence in dealing with high profile external clients
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com