One of the largest TV Production Companies in the world is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month interim contract in their supply chain division.
The Supply Chain division acts as the link between the business and their 3rd party vendors who are responsible for the manufacture and distribution of DVD, BD and Games products. Working closely with partners across the business to ensure stock is managed efficiently and key SOX controls are being executed and practiced.
Primary Purpose of the role:
- Manage the manufacturing cost process, including reporting and updating of rate cards.
- Ensure robust financial control is maintained and 100% compliance with all SOX requirements.
- Manage all financial policies and ensure all reporting is performed in line with corporate requirements.
- Complete monthly / quarterly Intrastat / ECSPL / VAT reporting.
- Complete monthly cash forecasting and quarterly direct cash variance
- Providing commentary and further analysis as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing period close activities and be the main point of contact for audit teams.
- Assist with the development of monthly reporting tool and dashboards.
- Owner of accounts payables processes within the business, coordinating offshore activities and working in partnership with 3rd party vendors.
- Owner of accounts receivables activities, ensuring timely processing of billing activities.
- Analysis of product spend, ensuring the costing process is maintained.
- Run monthly costing updates, develop of component spend reporting, investigation of future areas of cost reduction and cost avoidance.
- Owner of VAT reporting process ensuring compliance and meeting deadlines as required.
- Ensure daily / monthly compliance of SOX requirements.
- Provide support and help promote process improvement and development to drive efficiencies.
- Working knowledge of SAP / BW and ideally exposure to Essbase.
- Ability to effectively business partner with non-finance.
- Audit experience, including SOX.
- Qualified ACCA / CIMA.
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain background.
- US GAAP.
This is a fantastic long term interim opportunity and a great chance to work for a very well respected TV Production company.