Great opportunity to join a leading Gaming Studio as the Senior HR Manager, working closely with the management to develop and implement a high quality HR strategy and service to the business.
With one direct report you will ensure that the company employees feel supported, motivated and engaged with the business. This talented business requires a like-mind individual who wants to work with a growing and dynamic creative company.
Ideally you will have gained your HR experience within a similar company or within the creative industry.
- Work with management to create, develop and implement the HR strategy plan, ensuring all employees are on board;
- Ensure best practice across the business around L&D, Compensation & Benefits, Business Continuity, Legal & Operations;
- Manage and develop an HR Assistant;
- Manage all on-boarding, probation, off-boarding process alongside staff attendance, absence and holiday systems;
- Maintain and proactively implement improvements into the overall culture, ensuring the health & the well-being of employees;
- Manage and maintain the HR policies ensuring they are adhered to companywide and in line with current legislation;
- Support annual and quarterly performance reviews;
- Manage the remuneration process and approve UK payroll;
- Provide guidance and support for performance management, grievances, absences, maternity, paternity etc.
- Manage all benefits and support staff incentives.
- Proven HR Manager skills gained within a creative business, a passion for the gaming industry would be a distinct advantage;
- Experience of working in an autonomous role whilst managing stakeholder relations;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative manner;
- Proven people management skills;
- Confident, friendly, approachable, proactive and results orientated;
- Ability of delivering projects from concept through to execution with justification of its reasoning;
- Experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- Problem solver and highly organised;
- Proven exposure of designing and implementing HR strategies;
- Thorough understanding or current legislation & HR policies.