Great opportunity within an innovative production company that is currently undergoing an exciting period of change. The business has a plethora of well known television series under their belts and has the backing of a larger group.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have relevant skills, gained within a television business and be a qualified accountant.
This role is initially for 12 month contract.
- Prepare the management accounts and submit to group;
- Assist with annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and ad hoc re-forecasting
- Consolidate the management and production accounts;
- Prepare the statutory and year end accounts;
- Prepare the tax packs and submit to group;
- Prepare and manage the year end schedules and audit process;
- Produce development budgets;
- Manage Broadcaster relations and negotiate cost of finance calculations if required;
- Assist with monitoring of costs, cost reporting, and manage close down of production accounts;
- Manage the banking relationships and accounts;
- Manage HMRC/VAT enquiries and inspections;
- Manage the relationship and reporting requirements of the group.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Relevant experience gained within a media environment (ideally Production or Broadcast), incl. experience of producing management and statutory accounts;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal);
- Effective at building strong working relationships and influencing others without hampering their creativity;
- Attention to detail but the ability to see the bigger picture;
- Down to earth with a bright and cheery persona;
- Self starter with initiative and ability to pick things up quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com