An award winning, multi-genre TV Production company has an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced TV production accountant to join a newly created Production Accounting team to work across a number of their productions concurrently.
Working within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will help implement and improve the production accounting procedures, ensuring the smooth running of a number of different productions.
You will be the key bridge between the production teams and central finance so its imperative that you have extensive television production accounting experience.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
• Attending start up and close down production meetings, ensuring financial control & compliance
• Provide funding forecasts
• Prepare budgets, cashflow and monitor cost reports
• Manage the finance assistant with all the transactional bookkeeping duties
• Controlling production expenditure
• Assist with audit
• Assist production managers & senior management with any requirements
• Ad hoc duties
The candidate will need to demonstrate strong levels of integrity, professionalism and gravitas when dealing with production team and broadcasters alike. Having a real passion for the TV industry and able to build strong relationships is a must as well as:
• Several years TV production accounting experience
• Experience with PMI and strong Excel
• Able to work on a variety of productions simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to manager and train staff
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org