A great opportunity for a Senior Royalty Administrator to work in the UK Royalty department of a Global Entertainment business. This position will be working in a fast paced, busy team reporting straight to the Royalties manager and supporting the rest of the team.
You will NEED to have intermediate excel skills, exposure to dealing with large amounts of data as well as experience with reconciliations between various sources of data.
• Creation of payable royalty balances schedule.
• Review of payable balances and amendments where necessary.
• Reconciliations between approved payable schedule and accounts payable balances.
• Reconciliations between SAP and royalty system.
• Assist with processing close processes.
• Leading the quarterly accounting process.
• Leading the royalty audit process.
• Ensuring the accounting processes adhere to internal controls.
• Liaise with finance and accounts payable teams.
• Experience working on royalty audits.
• Experience dealing with internal auditors.
• Effective communicator both internally and externally.
• High attention to detail.
• Experience with SAP is desirable
• Experience with publishing audits.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org