A leading gift/toy design company is seeking an enthusiastic IT professional to join their growing IT team in West London.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing Systems & IT support
- Assisting with reporting (T-SQL)
- Assisting with 1st & 2nd line support
- Running checks and providing daily IT checklist reports relating to system applications
- Responding to queries and requests to resolve hardware & software incidents & problems.
- Dealing with Laptop, Mac’s and IPad and mobile issues.
- Microsoft Certifications (MTA, MCSE) or an IT related degree
- Experience in SQL Analysis – A MUST
- Have 2 years similar experience
- Be personable, open and hands on
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have high standard of service
They offer great benefits and progression opportunities within the business.
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org