A well known TV Production company is looking for a Talent Payments Supervisor to join a well-established team.
This role will be responsible for paying contributors for primary production and their share of revenues from exploitation which includes third party produced programmes.
The Supervisor will work with the Manager to proactively manage the workload of the team, to set priorities and ensure those priorities are met.
- Working with the Talent Payments Manager, you will review the UK production slate and allocate the workload to the team appropriately and proactively, ensuring that all priorities are met
- Make timely and accurate payments to contributors of Programmes produced in accordance with the Equity, Musicians and Scriptwriters Union Agreements and/or individually negotiated contractual terms and liaise with external contacts e.g. artistes, agents etc when required
- Work closely with the FMUK Finance team and attend pre-production start-up meetings to understand the requirements of each production. Review productions and work to ensure that departments adopt best practises
- Oversee the primary payments made by the Talent Payments Assistants, ensuring that all payments are timely and accurate and paid in line with the contractual obligations of the Guilds and/or individually negotiated contractual timelines.
- Understanding of Double Entry Accounting to prepare and process journals in SAP as required.
- You MUST of worked in the Media industry and ideally in TV
- Ability to analyse legal documentation and extract relevant summary information
- Knowledge of UK Guild agreements
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge off SAP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org