A UK wide network of performing arts academies is looking for a highly organised individual to represent young performers in Film, TV, Radio and Theatre. This is an ideal role for someone looking start a career in talent management.
- To promote and manage young performers in roles within the industry
- Assist in running social networks
- Meet and audition new & current clients
- Liaise with clients, casting directors, parents & local authorities
- Writing constructive notes for the internal database
- Sending out call sheets
- Reading professional contracts
- General office administration duties
- Have the ability to write editorial for clients
- Must have previous experience working in a talent agency or arts administration position
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Have boundless energy and a sense of humour
A great opportunity to develop and grow in a fun, professional and friendly agency.
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org