A well-known media company is looking for a Treasury Analyst reporting straight to the Finance manager. This role is responsible for overseeing the cash and overseeing the function for the company as well as leading improvements for the cash and treasury platforms.
This role will give you the opportunity to own the cash and banking process which includes the day to day monitoring and reporting of the cash as well as being solely responsible for managing the relationships with the banking partners.
Responsible for daily management of the 100+ UK bank accounts and for the funding and investing activities. This will include:
- Managing the group cash position;
- Monitoring of non-pooled bank balances to ensure compliance with Treasury policy;
- Reporting cash positions to parent company via completion of the monthly cash reporting pack, ensuring this is completed within deadlines in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure that the foreign currency bank balances correctly revalue each month.
- Close liaison with other finance departments, particularly the accounts receivable function with ensure effective cash allocation;
- Managing centrally held petty cash
- Policies and controls
- Ensuring all monthly interest calculations are correct, are captured accurately in the financial system and have been communicated to the Business Units.
- Creating and uploading monthly SAP recharge journals for congestion charge and Barclaycard to clear against the payments.
- Review of Bank charges
- Responsible for maintaining the company credit cards. This will include being the main point of contact for the business for any credit card queries
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working within a cash management function
- You will be confident
- Experience with management of a high volume of bank accounts. Ideally over 100
- Experience with Multi-currency
- Good working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com