A leading Media Planning & Buying and Strategy Agency is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the team for a 12 month period to cover a maternity leave. With international offices, this position will manage a team of 3 people looking after the finances for the UK division. The company has some very prestigious clients and continues to grow from strength to strength.
This is a fast paced environment requires a dynamic and engaging individual who will quickly slot into the culture whilst taking full responsibility for the day to day activities of the finance department. Ideally you will be fully qualified and have previously worked within a similar industry.
The company is looking for someone who can start at short notice.
– Manage, develop and train a team of 3 people;
– Full preparation of the management accounts;
– Prepare month end close to include accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets, FEx and prepare schedules for all legal entities;
– Oversee year end audit and tax filing;
– Liaise with bankers, auditors, insurance brokers and tax specialists as required;
– Prepare/Review bank reconciliations;
– Prepare VAT returns;
– Oversee credit control, sales/purchase ledgers.
– Ideally fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), QBE with relevant experience & Industry may be considered;
– Educated to degree calibre;
– Extensive relevant experience, ideally gained within a Marketing Services agency;
– Previous exposure of working within an SME would be beneficial;
– Strong communication & interpersonal skills, with a confident yet diplomatic manner;
– Great attention to detail and deadline orientated;
– Proactive, highly motivated and able to multi-task;
– Previous experience of managing and leading a small team.
– Strong Excel skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com