A music company is looking for a Tax Accountant to start immediate for a contract that could have a duration of up to 6 months. The main role will be to support the VAT function of the business and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will have VAT reporting experience of at least a year with VAT returns and experience of preparation of sales list.
Someone that has studied a specific VAT course would be a very strong candidate.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Completion of Sales lists and Intrastat
- Construction of VAT proforma invoices
- Ensuring all VAT related proposals and payments are completed efficiently
- Bridging with external VAT Consultants
- Checking Brexit updates + acting accordingly
- Assorted VAT tasks/projects
- Accountable for VAT deferment account
- Good knowledge of VAT reporting
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Decent numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Encouraging “can do” attitude
- Capability to prioritise own workload and to work to deadlines
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com