One of the Largest Premium Mens & Women’s fashion distribution/retail/marketing companies who develop some of the most prestigious names in the contemporary market are looking for a self-driven, methodical and hardworking Administrator to join their friendly team in central London.
You will assist in the smooth running from initial orders through to delivery, working with internal departments, finance, factories, warehouses and freight forwarders – excellent communication skills are necessary and high attention to detail.
- Stock management; Processing re-orders and stock-orders
- Processing sales orders from clients; Invoicing and Crediting
- Stock Allocation and purchase transfer orders
- Customer Service and Customer Account Management
- Maintaining and Updating product information on various system
- Assisting with Account Department; Credit Control
- Assisting with Freight Forwarders and Suppliers regarding ; Import, Export and UK Distribution
- Maintain records for delivery status reporting
- Updating systems with recent information on clients and sales details
- General administration duties
- Experience working for a fashion wholesaler/distributor – luxury or premium brands desirable
- Experience working with UK independent/ multi-door retailers and department stores
- Outstanding Customer service/ Sales Administration experience
- Highly IT competent, a wiz at Excel skills / Microsoft Navision Dynamics is a plus!
- Excellent Communication skills
- Great eye for detail and organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Great at working in a fast-paced environment and to multiple tight deadlines
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading fashion company in Central London. It is suited to someone with a minimum of 2+ years plus experience in a similar industry/role.