A thriving Artist Management company has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to join their team as their Client Finance Manager. The business looks after a huge number of high profile & emerging talent individuals and has trebled in size in recent years.
Managing a growing team of Accounts Assistants, this position will oversee the management clients accounts/payments and all associated finances whilst also supporting and partnering the Agents/Talent Managers to ensure efficiency and optimisation of revenues.
This is a busy and interesting role that will have a high level of exposure around the business. To be a suitable candidate it is essential that you are fully qualified and be used to working in a fast paced environment. You will need to have excellent systems knowledge and be highly rehearsed with the continuous updating of processes and controls. You will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure and an excellent level of customer service.
- Manage, train & develop a team of 5
- Manage & develop relationships with multiple stakeholders around the business
Forecasting & Reporting:
- Provide weekly updates of commission income forecasts to senior management team, working closely with Agents/Managers to agree the latest figures.
- Work with Agents/Managers to produce annual budget and quarterly reforecasts, both full year and monthly phasing.
- Provide analysis & commentary on month end Management results and contribute to management accounting pack.
- Weekly client bank account reconciliations.
- Monthly income reconciliations.
- Monthly client creditors and debtors reconciliations and commentary.
- Oversee the processing of client & third party payments/transactions
- First responder to payment and VAT queries from clients and Managers; team VAT expert.
- Tracking client disbursements and expenses.
Systems & Controls:
- Interact with Management Department and work together to identify improvements to the payments process and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Manage transition of the financial information between the CRM & Accounting package and improve the process/efficiency
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with post qualified experience and degree calibre educated
- Experience gained within an artist management or similar organisation would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a confident and friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet & exceed deadlines under pressure;
- Calm, approachable, logical and
- Experience gained within a highly transactional department would be a distinct advantage
- Organised, self-motivated, ‘can-do’ attitude and focused on constantly improving (self and processes)
- Excellent systems skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.