A global leading social agency are recruiting for a new Account Director to head up one of their Client Services team in London. This candidate will lead from the front and manage some of the businesses major global accounts and play a key part in developing existing and new client relationships.
The company pride themselves on delivering quality solutions for their clients through sector expertise, extensive knowledge of strategies, combined with hands on project management and efficient organisation. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building qualities along with passion for all things social and driven to succeed.
- Lead the way with creative ideas and innovative solutions for some of the business’s biggest campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by being a reliable go-to person, who can listen and understand clients’ requirements whilst meeting/exceeding their expectations.
- Spot new opportunities that will be beneficial for the client also maximising revenue income for the business.
- Attend client meetings and present new ideas/solutions to key senior members
- Produce accurate cost estimations and manage to client for sign off approval
- Manage a small team of Account Managers/Exec and work collaboratively ensuring the best quality work is produced for the client
- 3+ years experience in working within an Account Management position within a social & digital media environment.
- Strong knowledge and a passion of social media, digital and social first and have a good understanding of how consumer conversations impact brands.
- Experienced in working with big brand global brands and managing their expectations.
- Strong abilities in analysing and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Experienced in management is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.