One of the UK’s largest creative production studios in central London is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This is a varied role and would suit someone who enjoys being involved in multiple creative projects. You will be joining an outgoing, vibrant team and will be working in on-site offices where all the action takes place.
You do not need previous Media/Entertainment experience however, you must be passionate about the industry, and you will need to be able to build rapport with creative individuals.
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling Petty Cash
- Assisting with supplier and freelancer pay runs
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Resolving customer accounts queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Reconciling and processing company credit card transactions
- Assisting with the posting of sales invoices
- Completing ad hoc reports as required
- 6 months to 1 years’ experience working with Finance
- Intermediate Excel skills e.g., v-lookups & pivot tables
- Have the ability to work communicate with creative
- Strong team player
Please note due to a high number of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.