A dynamic independent entertainment agency is looking for a Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Manager and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to get hands on experience working within a finance team within the media industry and work towards becoming a qualified accountant.
- Invoice Processing (AR/AP)
- Expense Management/Processing (Creation + Updating of Expense Forms for Directors/Talent Managers)
- Client Payments/AP Payment Processing
- Credit Control (Maintenance of Aged Debt Spreadsheet)
- Raising Client Fee Invoices/Respective Commission Invoices
- Liaising with Team/Clients/Agencies + Suppliers on Account/Invoicing Queries
- Assisting with month-end when needed.
- Experience within a finance department, having commenced CIMA / ACCA.
- Enthusiastic, with interest in working in media, as mentioned ideally with previous experience within a finance team.
- Strong IT skills – excellent Excel & World experience is essential.
- Good communicator across all levels of the business.
Due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.