An award-winning TV and Film Production company in West London are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to help with the day to day running of their finance function.
This company was created by well-respected industry professionals, and they have won multiple “Best Place to Work” awards in recent years. They offer a fun, easy going culture and clear progression opportunities to a Management Accountant or Production Accountant depending on individual preference.
This position will initially be a 1-year fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent following this. Offering £25,000 pa.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Performing daily bank reconciliation’s
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Entry level Accounts/Finance experience
- Excellent communicator, who has a passion for the TV and film industry
- Willing to develop and grow in the company and being self-motivated and pro-active
- Must be a team player
Please note due to a high number of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.