An award-winning Entertainment company in central London are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. This company has offices all around the world and are well known for their BAFTA, EMMY and Golden Globe winning TV/Film productions.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be offered a salary of £25,000 + study support towards ACCA/CIMA. This role would suit a recent Finance graduate who is looking to progress and develop their career within the Entertainment industry.
- Posting month end journals
- Preparing month end reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting and analysis
- Posting supplier Purchase Ledger invoices
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Assisting with credit control
- Allocating payments onto the Sales Ledger
- Raising invoices
- Completing Tax forms
- Assisting the Financial Controller with ad-hoc duties
- A 2:1 Accounting or Finance related degree or higher or an AAT qualification or similar
- Desire to learn and progress a career within Finance
- An interest in the Entertainment/Media/TV/Film industry
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to demonstrate initiative
Due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.