A new and exciting opportunity to join an award winning independent, London based TV Production company, in a brand-new role due to growth and success! Our client is looking for a bright & proactive Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you responsible for supporting the Finance Manager & development team with all day-to-day finance activities of this ground TV & film production company.
The Role will include and develop from:
- Monthly cash review
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating monthly spreadsheets
- Assisting in preparing VAT returns
- Assisting in preparing statutory accounts
- Processing expenses, Petty cash & credit card monitoring and reconciliation
- Working with the bookkeeper to ensure that all Sage postings are correctly posted
- Assisting in ad hoc projects
- Ideally you will be studying AAT or hold a related degree with 3-9 months accounts experience
- Good Excel skills, able to manipulate data
- Natural Communicator & willing to roll your sleeves up and get the job done
- Friendly – Positive – Helpful – Common sense – Nice – Sociable
- Genuine Interest or passion for TV & Film and willing to get involved with day-to-day company activities.
This is an amazing opportunity for you switched on accounts assistant with an interest in TV and film to get involved with some high-profile film projects working alongside established and supportive team, in a company that offers progression and opportunity.
If you feel you tick the boxes, then please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.