One of the UKs fastest growing TV production companies is looking for an Accounts Assistant to report to the Financial Controller and support the rest of the finance team.
This role is critical to the operations side of the department, assisting in the execution of day-to-day and monthly tasks essential to the company and the running of multiple productions. This role works alongside the Finance Coordinator and supports the Production Accountants, and therefore requires a candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as great attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and multitask.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in Finance and Accounts looking to join an exciting, creative environment, at one of the fastest growing independent production companies in the industry.
- Maintaining the purchase ledger – entering purchase invoices,
- Assisting in compiling the bi-monthly payment run,
- Resolving supplier queries and setting up new suppliers on PMI
- Assisting in the execution of the monthly freelancer and head office payroll, and processing new starter information
- Completing bank reconciliations and assisting with credit card reconciliations
- Organising petty cash for head office and production teams,
- Assisting with reconciliations and supervising returned cash
- Degree educated and studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Previous experience working within a finance department
- Experience in the media industry and an appetite and passion to work in this creative sector is essential
- High levels of organisation, good attention to detail and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability/flexibility – able to work under pressure, and prioritise workload/multi-task in a changing and often challenging environment
- A self-starter who will bring energy and confidence to the team, capable of working both independently and supporting others
If you feel you tick the boxes then please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.