A well-known leader in crediting content, producing and distributing is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to report straight to the Accounts Payable Manager and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with working within a finance team and be responsible for processing of invoices, varied payments runs and reconciliation of supplier accounts.
You will NEED to have outstanding communications skills and have a general intertest in working with the media industry.
- Capturing of all incoming invoices onto SAP (Approx. 2,000 per month)
- Chasing the business unit or supplier if the PO number is not quoted
- Capturing manual payments onto SAP
- Identification and resolution of invoicing errors
- Generate Artist / chaps payment proposals and obtain authorisation of the run
- Upload of payment files to banking systems
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Validating new vendors raised by the business units
- Amend existing vendor details to ensure they are up to date
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal departments to resolve queries
- Process and validation of all invoices by month end cut-off date
- Aged creditor reconciliation
- Excellent ability to multitask
- Highly numerate with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple Outlook inboxes
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in variety of situations
- Strong communication skills-both written and oral
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- A passion for Accounts Payable is essential
Due to a high volume of applications only successful candidate will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.