A well-known high end brand is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the dynamic team and report straight to the Finance Manager.
This role will take full accountability for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. They are an integral part of the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative finance team and take responsibility for the Accounts Payable ledger. The team is a vibrant, sociable bunch who are looking for someone to jump on board during an exciting time of growth.
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger.
- Registering purchase invoices.
- Preparation of Multicurrency payment run
- Compliance with VAT rules.
- Updating the accounting system with new clients/suppliers
- Matching PO’s to purchase invoices;
- Raising PO and quarterly check
- Monthly and weekly supplier reconciliations.
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Assist with Monthly and Year End Accounts
- Supporting Finance Manager with ad hoc tasks
- Experience with SAP is a MUST
- Previous experience working within Accounts Payable is essential
- At least 2 years’ experience working within finance in a similar business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player
- Good organisational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.