An award-winning TV/Film production company in London is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to take ownership of the full accounts payable function and manage the team.
This company has had substantially growth over the past 2 years so this is an exciting time for you to join. This is a brand new role and would suit someone who enjoys a new challenge and supporting/growing a team.
This role will be offered on a temp to perm basis on a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Manage, support & coach 3 direct reports
- Dive team performance & set goals
- Manage cash-flow
- Develop, streamline and improve policies and procedures
- Build & maintain solid working relationships across the business & creative teams
- Ensure the accurate & timely processing of invoices and expenses across multiple entities in multiple currencies
- Oversee coding & make approvals
- Process UK & International pay runs
- Assist with training & onboarding new team members
- Provide expense and payables analysis as and when required
- Manage supplier relationships
- Circa 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or a similar Finance role
- TV/Film industry experience is ideal but not essential
- You must have supervisory/team management experience
- You will need to be enthusiastic, confident and able to build relationships with creative individuals
- Experience with policy & process improvement is a must
- PMI system experience is ideal
Please note that due to a high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.